Our F5032 lightweight night vision binocular provides special operations forces a tactical advantage in the most challenging environments. Whether reading printed map details, administering medical support, repairing weapons or re-configuring a radio, the F5032 provides essential visual ability while still maintaining cover under darkness.
The F5032 is also configurable with fixed or adjustable diopter lenses to accommodate individual user optical requirements. An intuitive vertical viewing capability recognizes when the binocular is in use and prevents shut-off from activating when a user looks up, such as when climbing a ladder. An auto shut-off engages only when the goggles are in the stowed position. The F5032 also includes an integrated IR illuminator, so the user does not have to carry extra equipment.
- Industry-leading, close-focus technology for intricate, mission-critical tasks
- Image intensifier tubes serviceable at the unit level
Vertical viewing ability prevents shut-off when user tilts head
Available in fixed or adjustable diopter lenses
- Integrated IR illuminator brightens zero-light areas
- Manual brightness adjustment available
- Submersible up to 20 meters
- Gen 3 Gated Pinnacle® tubes providing the highest performance and reliability available under all light levels.
For more information on our products, please contact us.